As of May 1, 2020
These Terms govern your conduct, your rights, and AlwaysPro Barbers’s (APB) rights with respect to any text, photograph, video, post, communication, music, audio/sound recording, artwork, ratings, reviews or other materials or information you make associated with the APB Web Sites (“Submission”). When you submit a Submission, you agree to the following:
- your Submission is original, accurate, created by you, and not an impersonation;
- you are currently a bona fide user of APB and Partner product(s) and service(s) mentioned in your Submission and your Submission reflects your true and honest opinion of and current experience with APB and Partner product(s) and service(s);
- you are over the age of majority, or, if a minor, your parent or legal guardian consents to your submission;
- you are not an employee of APB nor do you work for an affiliate or agency of ABP hired by APB to promote and/or sell APB products; OR, if you are employee of APB or work for an affiliate or agency of APB hired by APB to promote and/or sell APB products, you agree to include a clear and conspicuous disclosure of your relationship with APB in your Submission;
- your Submission (or any portion of it) has not been included in nor planned for use in any other advertising or promotional materials, for ABP or any third party;
- your Submission is made without any prior payment or promise of payment having been made to you or the expectation by you of any payment in return for your proposed Submission. Your Submission is also made without any prior benefit having been made to you or the expectation of any future benefit, except for the possibility of having your Submission used for APB promotional purposes. Or, if you did receive a benefit, you clearly disclose the details of the benefit in your Submission;
- your Submission is not false, misleading, offensive, profane, vulgar, obscene, derogatory, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise inappropriate;
- your Submission does not contain content which infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, right of privacy, moral rights, and/or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
- your Submission does not contain content which violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation or content that engages in, encourages, advocates, or provides instructions for conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense under any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- your Submission does not contain material or content that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, hate speech, whether directed at an individual or group, or that is otherwise unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, corporation, or political body;
- your Submission does not contain content or materials intended to create disruption or to mislead others, such as posting multiple Submissions in an effort to monopolize the forum or posting a Submission unrelated to the forum’s designated topic or theme;
- your Submission does not contain content which includes third party websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, phone numbers, other information or opinions about an identified or reasonably identifiable individual or private information (including sensitive information) without obtaining prior consent from that individual for sharing such information with P&G;
- your Submission does not contain programming or materials containing any Trojan horses, viruses, worms, harmful code, or other potentially damaging information, programs, or file; and
- APB’s use of your Submission does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
If the Submission is related in any way to a promotion, sweepstakes, contest, giveaway, or similar program, Additional Terms may apply. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information contained in Submissions expressed or made available on the Sites are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of APB. We neither endorse nor guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness or any such Submission.
APB does not and cannot review all Submissions posted to or created by users accessing the Site and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these Submissions. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user generated content on the Site, APB is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any Submissions or activities on the Site. APB will have no obligation to post or use any Submission(s). APB reserves the right to block or remove Submissions and/or Users that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) violates any law or regulation or (e) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to P&G at its sole discretion. Note that any personally identifiable information you may post or transmit will be treated by APB in accordance with Privacy Statement. Except for any personally identifiable information we may collect from you under the guidelines established in our Privacy Statement., any Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. P&G will have no obligations with respect to the Submissions.
By submitting a Submission, you grant each of the following to APB:
- a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, fully sublicenseable and transferable right and license to use, monitor, review, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, display, and perform such Submission(s), in whole or in part, in any media, format or technology, online or offline, whether now known or hereafter discovered, and in any manner including, but not limited to, all promotional, public viewing and/or commenting (whether on APB’s web pages or on third party web pages), advertising, marketing, merchandising, publicity, and commercial uses and ancillary uses thereof, without any further notice or payment to or permission needed from you (except where prohibited by law);
- an unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, fully sublicensable and transferable right and license to use your name, nickname, user name, biographical information, vocal recordings of you, and/or any illustrations, photographic or videographic clips, portraits, likenesses or pictures of you or any other indicia of your right of publicity rights (collectively “Your Personal Content”) as contained in your Submission(s), in composite or distorted form or as otherwise incorporated into other creative works of authorship, in any media, format or technology, online or offline, whether now known or hereafter discovered, and in any manner including, but not limited to, all promotional, public viewing and/or commenting (whether on P&G’s web pages or on third party web pages), advertising, marketing, merchandising, publicity, and commercial uses and ancillary uses thereof, without any further notice or payment to or permission needed from you (except where prohibited by law).
You also agree to waive any applicable moral rights as contained in your Submission(s) for any of the proposed uses listed above.
By submitting a Submission, you agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify on behalf of yourself and your successors, assigns and representatives, APB and each of its respective officers, directors and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, actions, demands, liabilities and damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of such Submission, including, without limitation, any and all claims for false advertising, copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or of moral rights, and/or defamation. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event will you be entitled to, and you waive any right to, enjoin, restrain or interfere with use of the Submission or Your Personal Content embodied in such Submission or the exploitation of any of the APB’s rights as noted above.
You understand that ABP is relying upon your representations, grants of rights, waivers and releases in permitting you to submit a Submission. You acknowledge that you may not terminate or rescind the grants of rights and licenses and/or the releases contained in this Agreement.
ABP does not guarantee that you will have any opportunity to edit or delete your Submission. You acknowledge that you, not APB, are responsible for the contents of any Submission(s).
Code of Conduct
By accessing or using any Site or any other feature provided through our Site, including but not limited to, when submitting a Submission to our Site, you agree to abide by the following standards of conduct. You agree that you will not, and will not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person or entity to:
- Use the Site in breach of these Terms;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of any Site or use or access to the Site;
- Harass, threaten, stalk or intentionally embarrass or cause distress to another person or entity;
- Impersonate another person or entity;
- Promote, solicit, or participate in any multilevel marketing or pyramid schemes;
- Solicit personally identifiable information from or exploit any individual under eighteen (18) years of age;
- Engage in disruptive activity such as sending multiple messages in an effort to monopolize the forum or posting unrelated to a forum’s designated topic or theme;
- Introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses, harmful code, or any software or other materials that contain a component harmful to the website;
- Gain unauthorized access to any computer system or nonpublic portion of the Sites or interfere with or disrupt the Sites, servers, or networks connected to the Sites;
- Invade the privacy of any person, including posting personally identifying or otherwise private or sensitive information about a person without their consent or harvesting personally identifiable information about the Sites’ users;
- Engage in, encourage, advocate, provide instructions for or discuss with the intent to commit conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense or otherwise violate any federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
APB cannot and does not assure that other Users are or will be compliant with the foregoing Code of Conduct or any other provisions of these Terms, and, as between you and us, you hereby assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any such lack of compliance.
If these Terms do not address your question, or if you would like to report a violation of our Code of Conduct, please contact us as follows:
1323 Nostrad Avenue
Brookyn, New York 11226
Please go to www.alawyspro.biz and use the form at the bottom of the page.
Copyright 2020 AlwaysPro Barbers. All rights reserved.